Ref. No. 38/815

Can I pay tax to the government with the interest money which is generated in my savings account.
asked Oct 15, 2016 in Business & employment by abdul400

1 Answer

Ref. No. 38/811

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful

The answer to your question is as follows:

The money received from bank as interest can be paid in income tax to the goverment. It is allowable.

And Allah knows best

Darul Ifta

Darul Uloom Waqf Deoband

answered Oct 22, 2016 by Darul Ifta