My daughter got married during Jan 23 and after 10 months she came at here with Father House.  She did not agree to go back her Sasural (Husband House) due to ill treat behave of her huband and their families.  So, she asked Khula but her husband is not giving Talaque with his wrong itension.  In this situation what I do.  How I arrnge second marriage of my daughter.
asked Jan 29 in نکاح و شادی by nha7860

1 Answer

Ref. No. 2812/45-4403

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful

The answer to your question is as follows:

The wife can ask her husband for divorce in return for payment. If he is somehow not ready to accept Khula or utter divorce, one should approach a nearby Shariah Darul-Qaza.

And Allah knows best

Darul Ifta

Darul Uloom Waqf Deoband


answered Feb 3 by Darul Ifta