I am the owner of restaurant in sharjah
My husband passed away
My husband was working in company in sharjah so he had to take restaurant on my name
Recently my husband passed away
I am in uae with restaurant visa
 this restaurant has share on my inlaws also so I have to give them their amount
I want to give them in Indian rupee becoz they stay in india
Can I exchange UAE dirham to india rupees as to total amount to give them in india
Kindly reply
Me samina sultana
Jazakallah kair
asked Apr 22, 2018 in Hadith & Sunnah by Sam

1 Answer

Ref. No. 39/1104

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most merciful

The answer to your question is as follows:

It is allowable for you to do so but you must be very honest.

And Allah knows best

Darul Ifta

Darul Uloom Waqf Deoband


answered Sep 2, 2018 by Darul Ifta