Asslamu Alaikum.....I am married since 1 year.....but I am not sexually satisfied with my wife.....she feels shy and doesn't cooperate.....she doesn't fulfill my permissible fantacy.....what to do please answer me....
asked Nov 11, 2021 in Marriage (Nikah) by FahadTauqeer

1 Answer

Ref. No. 1689/43-1336

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful

The answer to your question is as follows:

Spending time with your wife, talking to her and listening to her talk being frank and tempting her for foreplay will be a source of comfort, and going out for a few days for excursion may also be helpful.

However, sometimes it happens due to the lack of desire in a woman, so you may consult a specialist in this regard.

And Allah knows best

Darul Ifta

Darul Uloom Waqf Deoband

answered Dec 1, 2021 by Darul Ifta